I’m mostly a writer and editor, and sometimes a project manager.
In the publishing business since 1996.
People also know me as a birder, midpack runner, and backyard chicken wrangler.
As a WRITER:
- Health & Wellness: I’ll help your readers diagnose that mysterious rash. (Condition & Treatments hubs for Lehigh Valley Health Network.)
- Retail: Allow me to tempt your customers with luxury chocolates. (Seasonal product descriptions for Godiva.)
- Travel: My travel tips for exotic locales will entice vacationers to live out their wildest dreams. (Destination copy for Four Seasons Magazine.)
- Sports & Fitness: I can hook up your readers with all the latest running gear. (I test and review running gear and race destinations on my website, Manic Runday.)
- Nonprofit: I know lots of tips for effective fundraising both online and in print. (Articles about fundraising strategies for NetworkForGood.org.)
As an EDITOR:
I perfect your manuscript while respecting your writing voice and style. Writing can be a difficult and emotional process. I take care of the technical aspects of grammar, style, and logic, leaving you free to focus on the creative aspects of writing. My editing style was once compared to a butter knife: I smooth out the rough spots without spoiling the overall effect.
I write and edit content across a broad spectrum of subjects and venues:
- Websites: Online magazines, TV network sites, nonprofits, e-commerce, and more
- Consumer, Trade + Custom Magazines: Fashion, beauty, health and fitness, cooking, parenting, celebrity, design, sports, travel
- Academic Textbooks: Law, management, education, economics, history, and more, from elementary to university courses
- Corporate + Nonprofit: In-house communications, design lookbooks, training manuals, financial reports, white papers
- Self-Publishing Authors
- Journal Articles