- A&E Networks: myLifetime.com, History.com, Biography.com — Wrote, edited, fact-checked features and app content.
- BulbHead.com — A division of Telebrands. Product copywriter targeting Gen X market.
- iVillage.com — Edited and produced food, nutrition, and recipe e-newsletters and feature content.
- NBCUniversal — Edited online trend report, The Curve, Vol. 3.
- Medium.com — Edited Atticus Lish, “The Foreign Experts of Hubei Province” (in five parts), plus articles for Backchannel (tech industry) and Bright (education channel funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).
- NetworkForGood.com — Write and edit website, social media, and e-guide content. Check out a few of the articles I’ve written.
- OutsideOnline.com — Online edition of Outside magazine. Edit features, gear reviews, travel, industry news related to outdoor lifestyle and recreation.
- Peninsula Trails Coalition: Manage website, online fundraising platform, and social media channels for the nonprofit organization behind the Olympic Discovery Trail.
- Sharecare.com — Content conversion for Sharecare partners, including the CDC, Harvard Health, and Scripps Health.
- She & Me — Wrote and edited editorial and product content, including:
– Cleveland Clinic: Mindfulness meditation content, including the Stress-Free Now mindfulness program.
– Four Seasons Resorts: Destination pages, including Shanghai, Cairo, Paris, and more.
– Godiva Chocolates: Seasonal online catalog copywriting.
– Lehigh Valley Health Network: Wrote medical content for Conditions & Treatments hubs.
- Visit Port Angeles: Produced social media content for local tourism channels.
Managing Editor/Project Manager
- Budget Living
- Golf for Women
- Muscle & Fitness Hers
- Sly: The Sylvester Stallone Magazine
Copy Chief/Copy Editor
- Men’s Fitness
- Muscle & Fitness
- O, The Oprah Magazine
- Teen People
Corporate + Nonprofit
- American Cities Foundation: Project manager for educational materials.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Edit quarterly newsletter content.
- Isaac Mizrahi for Liz Claiborne: Edited look books and corporate history.
- Management Concepts: Edited educational materials.
- Network for Good: Write articles, weekly newsletters, e-guides; edit site content.
- Peninsula Trails Coalition: Manage social media channels, website, monthly email engagement, and online donation platform.
- Stanford Anesthesia News 2015, 2016: Wrote alumni profiles; edited complete issue content.
Books: Consumer + Academic
This is a partial list of the many books I’ve edited.
Art + Design
- American Contemporary Furniture, Marisa Bartolucci, Cathy Lang Ho
- Cottages by the Sea: The Handmade Homes of Carmel, America’s First Artist Community, Linda Leigh Paul
- Daniel Libeskind: The Space of Encounter, Daniel Libeskind
- Gwathmey Siegel: Buildings and Projects 1965–2000, Charles Gwathmey
- Landfill Dogs, Shannon Johnstone
- The Treehouse Book, Peter Nelson, Judy Nelson, and David Larkin
- Infants & Toddlers: Development and Curriculum Planning, Peggy Deiner
- Race-Class Relations and Integration in Secondary Education: The Case of Miller High, Caroline Eick
Fitness + Running
- Confronting the Climate: British Airs and the Making of Environmental Medicine, Vladimir Jankovic
- Feminist Theory in Pursuit of the Public, Robin Truth Goodman
- Jane Dolinger: The Adventurous Life of an American Travel Writer, Lawrence Abbott
- Landfill Dogs, Mary Shannon Johnstone
- Langston Hughes and the South African Drum Generation: Letters, 1953–1967, edited by Shane Graham and John Walters
- Palimpsests and the Literary Imagination of Medieval England: Collected Essays, edited by Leo Carruthers et al.
- Staging Age: The Performance of Age in Theater, Dance, and Film, edited by Valerie Barnes Lipscomb and Leni Marshall
- Urban Space and National Identity in Twentieth-Century Sao Paolo, Brazil, Cristina Peixoto-Mehrtens
- What Environmentalists Need to Know About Economics, Jason Scorse
Law + Management
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies, 4th ed., Erwin Chemerinsky
- Corporations and Other Business Associations, Charles R.T. O’Kelley
- Criminal Procedure: Investigation, Erwin Chemerinsky
- Dispute Resolution: Examples & Explanations, 2nd ed., Michael Moffitt and Andrea Kupfer Schneider
- Effective Risk Management: A Practitioner’s Guide, Hillson and Simon
- Federal Jurisdiction, 6th ed., Erwin Chemerinksy
- Intellectual Property Legal Opinions, Mark J. Thronson
- Law of the Internet, George B. Delta
- Smith & Roberson’s Business Law, 14th ed., Richard A. Mann
- Stempel on Insurance Contracts, Jeffrey W. Stempel
- U.S. and International Sales, Lease, and Licensing Law, Bryan Hull
Get in touch: Email me at email@example.com