Voyager Golden Record Box Set, Ozma Records Grammy Winner!
Edited liner notes and hardcover book containing all images included on the original Voyager Interstellar Record, gallery of images transmitted back from the Voyager I and II space probes, and a new essay by Timothy Ferris, producer of the original Golden Record.
Online Content + Social Media
- OutsideOnline.com — Online edition of Outside magazine. Edit features, gear reviews, travel, industry news related to outdoor lifestyle and recreation.
- Medium.com — Edit premium content, plus articles for Backchannel (tech industry) and Bright (education channel funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).
- NetworkForGood.com — Write and edit articles, social media content, and educational e-guides focused on online fundraising for nonprofits.
- Bicycle Advisory Committee of Port Angeles — Manage website and social media channels for this active transportation advocacy group.
- North Olympic Running — Manage social media content for regional running-focused info channel.
- A&E Networks: myLifetime.com, History.com, Biography.com — Wrote, edited, fact-checked features and app content.
- BulbHead.com — A division of Telebrands. Product copywriter targeting Gen X market.
- iVillage.com — Edited and produced food, nutrition, and recipe e-newsletters and feature content.
- Sharecare.com — Content conversion for Sharecare partners, including the CDC, Harvard Health, and Scripps Health.
- She & Me — Wrote and edited editorial and product content, including:
– Cleveland Clinic: Mindfulness meditation content, including the Stress-Free Now mindfulness program.
– Four Seasons Resorts: Destination pages, including Shanghai, Cairo, Paris, and more.
– Godiva Chocolates: Seasonal online catalog copywriting.
– Lehigh Valley Health Network: Wrote medical content for Conditions & Treatments hubs.
- Peninsula Trails Coalition: Managed social media channels, website, monthly email engagement, and online donation platform.
- Visit Port Angeles: Produced social media content for local tourism channels.
- City of Port Angeles Parks, Recreation, and Beautification Commission, vice commissioner
- Bicycle Advisory Committee of Port Angeles and Clallam County
- Lincoln Park BMX Track, board member
- Peninsula Trails Coalition, former board member
Managing Editor/Project Manager
- Budget Living
- Golf for Women
- Muscle & Fitness Hers
- Sly: The Sylvester Stallone Magazine
Copy Chief/Copy Editor
- Men’s Fitness
- Muscle & Fitness
- O, The Oprah Magazine
- Teen People
Corporate + Nonprofit
- American Cities Foundation: Project manager for educational materials.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Edited quarterly newsletter content.
- Isaac Mizrahi for Liz Claiborne: Edited look books and corporate history.
- Stanford Anesthesia News 2015, 2016: Wrote alumni profiles; edited complete issue content.
Books: Consumer + Academic
This is a partial list of the many books I’ve edited.
Art + Design
- American Contemporary Furniture, Marisa Bartolucci, Cathy Lang Ho
- Cottages by the Sea: The Handmade Homes of Carmel, America’s First Artist Community, Linda Leigh Paul
- Daniel Libeskind: The Space of Encounter, Daniel Libeskind
- Gwathmey Siegel: Buildings and Projects 1965–2000, Charles Gwathmey
- Landfill Dogs, Shannon Johnstone
- The Treehouse Book, Peter Nelson, Judy Nelson, and David Larkin
- Infants & Toddlers: Development and Curriculum Planning, Peggy Deiner
- Race-Class Relations and Integration in Secondary Education: The Case of Miller High, Caroline Eick
Fitness + Running
- Confronting the Climate: British Airs and the Making of Environmental Medicine, Vladimir Jankovic
- Feminist Theory in Pursuit of the Public, Robin Truth Goodman
- Landfill Dogs, Mary Shannon Johnstone
- Langston Hughes and the South African Drum Generation: Letters, 1953–1967, edited by Shane Graham and John Walters
- Palimpsests and the Literary Imagination of Medieval England: Collected Essays, edited by Leo Carruthers et al.
- Staging Age: The Performance of Age in Theater, Dance, and Film, edited by Valerie Barnes Lipscomb and Leni Marshall
- What Environmentalists Need to Know About Economics, Jason Scorse
Law + Management
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies, 4th ed., Erwin Chemerinsky
- Criminal Procedure: Investigation, Erwin Chemerinsky
- Dispute Resolution: Examples & Explanations, 2nd ed., Michael Moffitt and Andrea Kupfer Schneider
- Federal Jurisdiction, 6th ed., Erwin Chemerinksy
- Intellectual Property Legal Opinions, Mark J. Thronson
- Law of the Internet, George B. Delta